Motorcycle/ Universal Catalytic Converter
- CO, HC and NOx in exhaust gas are converted into harmless CO2, N2 and H2O, with a conversion rate of over 90%;
- It conforms to the emission standards of motorcycle National III, National IV, Euro IV and General EPA of the United States.
- It exhibits excellent cold startperformance and three-way window performance;
- It offersexcellent high air velocity performance, with a conversion rate of at least 90%under high air velocity of 80000h-1;
- It hasstrong hydrothermal stability and is resistance to sulfur, arsenic andphosphorus, and its catalytic performance has little degradation;
- Low precious metalcontent, high cost performance.