Gasoline Engine Three-Way Catalyst (TWC)
- Byutilizing the residual gas and exhaust temperature in exhaust gas, pollutantssuch as CO, HC and NOx are converted into harmless CO2, N2 and H2O throughcatalytic effect, which meets the emission standards of National V, NationalVI, Euro V and Euro VI of lightweight vehicles；
- As thetightly coupled catalyst is located close to the engine exhaust outlet, itenables the conversion of CO, HC and rapid increase of exhaust temperaturethrough low temperature ignition under cold start condition；
- Chassiscatalyst delivers effective purification of CO, HC and NOx over a wide air-fuelratio window.
- Coating is stable, with excellent airvelocity adaptability；
- Good resistanceto high-temperature hydrothermal aging and to sulfur poisoning with longservice life；
- The tightlycoupled catalyst has good cold start performance and higher hydrothermalstability at high temperature.
Catalyst for Gasoline Engine Particulate Filter (CGPF)
The wall-flow carrier coated catalyst isemployed to effectively capture particulate matter in gasoline engine exhaust,which reduces PM and PN emissions, and converts gaseous pollutants CO, HC andNO. The passive regeneration function is achieved by catalytic coating, whichis in compliance with National VI emission standard and above for gasolineengines.
– High particle filtration efficiency and low backpressure;
– Effectiveregeneration for carbon soot can be realized at 500℃ and above;
– Strong resistance to ashaccumulation.